I am a licensed psychotherapist, in private practice for over 25 years. I am honored to serve as President of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, with more than 32,000 members across the state. I received my:
- Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies
- Masters Degree in Community Program Development from San Francisco State University
- Bachelors Degree in English Literature from San Francisco State University
- President - California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA)
- Association of Professionals Treating Eating Disorders (APTED)
How I Work
Psychotherapy is a collaborative effort
We will work together to create more satisfying relationships and a more fulfilling life. I am committed to providing a safe place for you to explore your needs and to help you heal and grow. I believe the therapeutic relationship is sacred. Together we will begin repairing your capacity to trust, but trust wisely.
I view symptoms as a way of calling attention to unrecognized needs and unexpressed feelings. Symptoms also may point to imbalances in the family system or your body’s system.
I offer individual, group, family, and couples therapy. I treat adults and adolescents.
Create a more fulfilling life
From eating disorders and addictions to family and relationship challenges, I can help you grow, heal and create a more satisfying, fulfilling life.
My therapeutic style is interactive and empathetic. I am committed to your healing and growth, and I am passionate about my work.